Welcome to TeamStealth's Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Division

Connect to our teamspeak server and join us in a great game of The Division, you'll always find someone online to play with!

=TS=Raptor

Graw maps

Question

We need a total map change in GRAW. People are complaining about same maps over and over. If you agree let us know.

16 answers to this question

What I find more often is maps that no one wants to play so they start the map then close the game so the server skips past.

a crash on a map doesn't mean that that map is responsible for the crash.

sure if the map is always crashing then yes, but sometimes it crashes during a map that you played already 100 times just fine.

is the crashing that bad again? wasn't it stable after BV uploaded his graw files to the server? maybe the files got corrupted again.

if the crashes are just random and not to heavy you could assign a new starting map every week, that would change the rotation of maps you see.

First of all we need to get the mapcycle issue worked out

Thanks for responding. There are issues in the cycle that need resolved. Thanks for paying attention. Tryed to start map #38 it will not move to that map. There are still a lot of players in the GRAW USA server after all this time server still fills up.

Raptor, i have just been informed by cross that you had pm'd me about this. sorry to say but i never received it.

that said, as the GRAW Div Officer i have had NO-ONE approach me with any complaints in regards to the map cycle until this thread was started. if its in-game then it wont be heard and dealt with. if any player has a graw problem/complaint they should first contact myself to see if i can resolve the issue/s.

the map cycle. it was decided at the time, we (teamstealth) took on the RC1 server as it was then, now the RC2 server. that the USA server would be for teamstealth maps only with acouple of exceptions. all other maps were to be on the Modded server, which BV deals with.

maps in the map cycle, there will always be maps that players will not like. if we pampered to any players for thier liked maps then the small map cycle we have would be even shorter than it is now.

voting. voting was turned off due to players voting to get to maps they liked, which when checking their stats showed that they played a select few maps that would improve their scores/stats. this was deemed stat padding. hence why voting was stopped.

to help with if the server crashes/restarts i'll change the start up map every two weeks. so its not always the same map on start up.

after speaking with cross, stevo & myself. acouple of older maps will be added back to the cycle. plus the possibility of some new maps being made and current one's finished off.

if there are any teamstealth maps that arent in the cycle, please post their names here. they will be added if said maps dont cause any issues in regards to crashing server and so fourth.

finally, if there are non-TeamStealth maps that a player would like to be considered to be added to the server please post name of map highlighting that its a non TS map, and it will then be looked into (exempt hitman's favourite map maker)!!

as the GRAW Div Officer i have had NO-ONE approach me with any complaints in regards to the map cycle until this thread was started. if its in-game then it wont be heard and dealt with. if any player has a graw problem/complaint they should first contact myself to see if i can resolve the issue/s.

Tryed to contact you but I guess you did not get the pm from the sounds of it. Never see you in game I guess we are on differant work schedules. I can only speculate as to why NO-ONE has approched you about map cycle. Now that you are aware of the problem I am sure it will be corrected. Thank you for responding

Raptor, what actual problem? as nothing has been stated besides maybe beefing up the USA map cycle.

AJ, i take it your talking about the RC" server?

Server is working good . The problems were in the rotation it never played some maps like laberynth only a few maps would play then server would start over again . Looks like the maps are in correct order not jumbled up like befors . Just played server it is working fine thanks for cleaning it up.