Sign in to follow this  
=TS=Hitman68

Use of Team Speak.

Question

Hi all,

I have abit of a concern when it comes to using Team Speak.

On a number of occasions I have been in Ts with another member, mainly gaming.

When suddenly another user/s (not here to point the finger), would come in and say hi.

Now thats fine and well. I don't have a problem with that. I'm all for saying hi to every one in Ts and chatting with them. I mean thats what it is there for.

But what I do mind is having to quit what I am doing because I can't hear myself think anymore over that user/s constant voice ringing in my ear's, till they start bleeding.

If we jump into a channel with other users, PLEASE CONSIDER those users already in there.

If you join the NICE AND QUIET Channel (which is called that for a reason),  Consider those already in there please. Obviously they are in there because it is nice and quiet.

Same with the gaming channels too. Users in there are more than likely gaming. And I know when I am gaming the last thing I want to listen to is chit-chat about the weather or the economy or whatever.

If you need to chat with some one about a certain issue, then please CONSIDER the other user's in that channel and maybe move to another channel to talk.

Just so you are not going to disrupt other user's in that channel.

So again, may I ask ( as nicely as I can ) that WE ALL........... choose our channel wisely and PLEASE CONSIDER others as well.

Like I said I'm not here to point the finger at any one. I would just kindly ask that we choose our channel wisely and please consider all other user in those channels.

Thank you for listening,

=TS=Hitman68

4 answers to this question

I would just kindly ask that we choose our channel wisely and please consider all other user in those channels.

Thank you for listening,

=TS=Hitman68

Allow me to take this one step further..How about gaming in a channel and not being able to think about your next move because another player or more are constantly Griping ...lol

It only takes a second to click on someones name and mute them, hell hitman just drag and drop the person in jail, kick them or simply move them to another channel or you could just Explode and say what you really think

As far as i see it, It's these little bugs we have that makes us who we are, We were founded on that Principal.

Hitman is right it Is disrespectful to pop into a channel and immediately start talking nonstop, Be patient someday we'll figure it out......

It's just going to get worse winter is upon us and we'll get much busier..

on another note ......what do you think about Battlefield Division Badge????

[lytebox width=300 height=300:2ee91ba1e4]http://www.team-stealth.com/file/=TS=Crosshair2/bfbadge.png[/lytebox]

besides what you've said Hitman, another thing that could be debated is should the server be set to force push to talk or not. this has its pro's and con's.

but things are a fine balancing act but should hopefully be worked out.

not sure on the TS bit cross

Well, I only have push to talk myself.............. even while I am in game.

Lol............ I don't want any one hearing me spit the dummy when I get shot.

[align=center]If you force some to PPT, it'll only cause issues. Now, for those who constantly have mic noise or just noise in general. You can force it on individuals instead of the entire TeamSpeak, I personally when I walk away from my mic always mute.. There are times I have forgotten.

Now the issue of people coming in and talking too much, what some need to realize is TeamSpeak is MEANT for chatting. Not to just stop in, howdy up and deuce out. Now some people cannot concentrate while others are talking. Myself and most of the other {PI}'s, we can game and talk about daily stuff with no issue. Again, some can't handle that. But if there's multiple people in the channel, and you're the one with the issue.. Then the obvious decision is to either mute or go to another channel..

I didn't say that to be rude, please don't take it that way..

I've expressed this to Cross and others, [/align][align=center]people need to be in there respected gaming channels when gaming![/align]

[align=center]

There's been several times, I'm on playing BF3 with a couple people.. if there are other people just chatting in the channel, I have to take the time to minimize my game and move all of us gaming to the correct channel. It's what needs to be done, I just hope.. Nobody gets offended after being moved from the channels, just understand it needs to be done to help minimize the chatter in TeamSpeak.

Like Cross and Hitman said, we need to respect one another in this. I don't always come on to hear someones life story, sometimes I'm here to just game.. I work a lot, so I don't get a lot of time to do so.

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a awesome New Year![/align]