Guest =TS=MAGNET

Founders Blog

Question

99 answers to this question

Our Donation area seems to be a little sensitive some donations don't seem to show and i can't figure out why

You can check your profile page to see if it showed up on that page, The bottom line is your donation does go threw.

I just checked on one of our users profile page his donation failed to show on the main page but it did show on his Profile page, This would be the area to keep up to date on your site donations.

[align=center]Also, Thank You so much for your support and friendship YOU are the reason this community has grown.

Thank you: Glenn.[/align]

LOL......................Nice comeback :D

Of course she wakes up at the crack of dawn everyday, and my worthless attempt at being funny quickly backfired.

I was forced into a days worth of a** kissing, and for my friends here that are in the same age category and have been married for 20 years "give or take" will understand this.....Now, by this time the "better half*" as we sometimes refer Knows Every little thing that can and will irritate us to no end and uses that knowledge as a weapon.

Dishes, Laundry, Vacuuming......

This would be a good time for me to introduce the new {PI}Division. There are 5 or 6 as of this moment but sure to grow.

They mostly play BF3 but will also be taking over Unreal Tournament 3 and Left 4 Dead 2.

Other than that i don't have much else to say, But if anyone else wants to chat about something. I wouldn't even mind a political debate :sick

Our prayers are with you and your family Cross, and that