Sign in to follow this  
Guest =TS=MAGNET

LMFAO.........

Question

6 answers to this question

I thought the game was pretty cool when it came out, But i wasn't that excited...

Guest =TS=MAGNET

I know this thread was stared back in September of 1908 but this is the only game that I have installed on my PC at the moment. I would like to play this game but I don't know where to start -- geez. Once again, will someone post a few guidelines on how to get started playing the game.

Today, I'm going to play with it a bit. Until I can get the other games that you guys have, this one will have to do. To you, this game is weak, with little or no challenges; but, to me -- it kicks my butt.

I'm in-it for the game even though I suck at it! LoL

Guest =TS=MAGNET

Does anyone still play this game? I have the retail version of it but haven't installed through steam yet.

Before I install it, I would like to know if those that do have it will play it. I play single player offline 99% of the time but will consider multi-player if there are enough players that will play.

Guest =TS=MAGNET

Ok ... all you big time gamers out there -- I need some input about this game. To me it's no different than Modern Warfare 3.

Does anyone play this game anymore?