Photo

I would like to request Membership in your outstanding group.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: vote time (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote

1. Yes (9 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. no (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 OFFLINE   =TS=MAGNET

=TS=MAGNET

Advanced Member

• Team Members
  • 2,121 posts
  • 511 topics
  • LocationRight behind you!
  • Build Type.:Team Stealth Communities
  • CPU:AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad-Core
  • Main Board:ASRock 970 Extreme3
  • Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce9800 GTX+/GeForce8800GTS
  • Ram:8.00GB
Excellent

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:40 PM

I had already voted earlier but my reply didn't get posted -- but hey

Typing all that drama must have made your keyboard smoke and you along with it. LoL I'm glad you managed to crawl up out of those hell holes and found your way here!

Team Stealth is a great place to be -- it rocks -- it's like a gamers paradise; friendly peeps, soothing atmosphere, fun, exciting, entertaining and it's all good!

I look forward to getting to know you.
  • =TS=Karateka likes this

Respectfully,
THANKS FOR POSTING!

pre_1341094559__wiredup.gif

techsignature2.png

Universal Gaming Forums | DFG Hosting | Evolution-Xtreme

#2 OFFLINE   =TS=Yeoman

=TS=Yeoman

Advanced Member

• Founder
  • 850 posts
  • 314 topics
  • LocationUK
Excellent

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:52 PM

voted
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   =TS=Zoa

=TS=Zoa

=TS=zoa

• Administrators
  • 439 posts
  • 51 topics
  • LocationThe Hoth System
Excellent

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:43 PM

You defenietly have my vote Karateka!
Zoe Sig

#4 OFFLINE   =TS=Zoa

=TS=Zoa

=TS=zoa

• Administrators
  • 439 posts
  • 51 topics
  • LocationThe Hoth System
Excellent

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:12 AM

I would like to request Membership in your outstanding group, I would like to join your friendly community and let it be my last and only virtual Home for gaming. I have known 4 of the =TS= Members that are here now that used to be in PI Clan way back.

So far I have been completely satisfied with your level of professionalship and service. I have played UT3 with 4 of your members and I have lots of fun playing with all of them.

They all know my reputation in UT3 Community, being an UT3 Admin for well over 2 years now, 1st in RIIP Clan, than PI Clan & LSD Clan.

I was really naive and trusted those who I used to call my friends in RIIP Clan & PI Can, and in the end, those few who I trusted and call them my friends, they end up stabbing me in a back, taking away from me what I started, & what I really believed that all my contribution that I made in the Clan made a big difference in UT3 Gaming community.

I left RIIP Clan on my own, because the trust was broken between me and the person that was in charge at that particular time.

With PI Clan was a different story.

They kicked me out from the Clan creating all kinds of false accusations against me to make me look bad in front of the members who got deceived, believing their lies.

I could have made a big deal about it both times, but I didn't.

I was not present when they kicked me out from my own Clan.

I got an email from the person that I started the clan with, letting me know that I was voted out & kicked from the Council and from the Clan, fallowed by false accusations.

None of the accusations that he stated in the email was true.

And the 4 members that used to be in PI can confirm to all of you here, that they really fabricated false accusations about me in order for them to kick me out and steal from my my own Clan that I build from scratch.

In both Clans the Council members completely ignored all the sacrifices that I made 1st with my time that I put in helping the UT3 Servers & the members, & knowing that my enormous financial contribution, made a big difference in our Clan that I started from scratch is something that I will never forget.

I was part of the 1st original founders in both those Clans. I kept all the records that it shows all my financial contribution to prove and back up my statements, just in case one of them will try to dispute my claims.

So far all your members are friendly and polite and I think that I would fit in well.

I am hoping that Team-Stealth Gaming Community will be my last home in a virtual world of Gaming. So far Bringing all my UT3 servers in your gaming Community in just few days the Team-Stealth is now ranked in UT3 2nd Place in the Entire World.

I can imagine the faces of those who betrayed me in PI Clan that are now in charge of Hypervelocity Command Center Gaming Community, when they realized that the soon I joined your group here, their UT3 World rank went down to 3rd place.

I know for a fact that they cannot stand to be ranked 3rd in the world in UT3 and your group now is ranked 2nd in the world for UT3. What a great feeling to be honest. What is really funny is that they are all claiming that they don't care about what rank or stats they have in UT3.

I know better how they think, I was with them for a long time so is no debate about it.

This is their 2nd time I did this to them. When I helped LSD Clan to rank 2nd in the world in UT3, they got so upset that they dismantle the entire PI Clan, by deleting the new web page that was just finished, delete PI Clan from the Game tracker, because they could not stand that the gaming group I joined got ranked 2nd in the World in UT3.

Those bastards the soon they deleted PI Clan from the GameTracker, they all joined your community group here trying to convince your leaders that I was to be banned from this group when i came one time to visit here with few of the members that i knew from PI Clan.

Soon they showed their true color & their true faces here trying to create more drama here in your group where is harmony and peace, and your leaders realized what kind of monsters they are.

Without naming them to you, because your leaders and all of you all ready know very well who the bastards are, because they all ready been kicked out and ban from here for a good reason.

Those bastards cannot stand & hate anybody that are better than them in UT3 or any other game.

I was there I know. Now they deserve everything they got so far.

They know how to deceive people around them and players join their group without knowing that they are control freaks.

Is sad to know that most of their members soon they are going to realize what kind of monsters they are.

So if you want to have me around as a good friend, taking time to manage the UT3 servers and be your friend, and I will do my best to help the player in your ranks please approve my membership.

~Karateka~

How something as simple as just playing a game turns into all that crap doesn't make any sense. :40: Pathetic.
Zoe Sig

#5 OFFLINE   =TS=st3v3

=TS=st3v3

Advanced Member

• Founder
  • 132 posts
  • 14 topics
Good

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:46 AM

voted and if approved (which looks likely) you will find there's no drama here like your last 2 clans
ONE LIFE----LIVE IT

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   Ghost

Ghost

Haunting Your Dreams

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • 24 topics
Good

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:40 AM

we would be happy to have you bro

#7 OFFLINE   =TS=Crosshair2

=TS=Crosshair2

Community Founder

• Founder
  • 4,067 posts
  • 2,522 topics
  • Raptr ID:crosshair2
  • LocationCedar Rapids, Iowa
  • Build Type.:Costom- Thermaltake Spedo Advanced Package
  • CPU:AMD FX 8Core 8350
  • Main Board:ASUS CrosshairV Formula Z
  • Graphics:ATI 6970
  • Ram:16 Gig GSkill Ripjaws 1600 DDR3
  • Cooling System:Custom Liquid
Excellent

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:10 PM

They kicked me out from the Clan creating all kinds of false accusations against me to make me look bad in front of the members who got deceived, believing their lies.

~Karateka~

Now Doesn't that sound familiar.....LMFAO

#8 OFFLINE   =TS=Crosshair2

=TS=Crosshair2

Community Founder

• Founder
  • 4,067 posts
  • 2,522 topics
  • Raptr ID:crosshair2
  • LocationCedar Rapids, Iowa
  • Build Type.:Costom- Thermaltake Spedo Advanced Package
  • CPU:AMD FX 8Core 8350
  • Main Board:ASUS CrosshairV Formula Z
  • Graphics:ATI 6970
  • Ram:16 Gig GSkill Ripjaws 1600 DDR3
  • Cooling System:Custom Liquid
Excellent

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:07 PM

Yes for me ....WoW Long post

#9 OFFLINE   Optimal134

Optimal134

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • 18 topics
Good

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:23 PM

Welcome to the community Karateka its about time :16: these guys are good peops no bad vibes with these guys like RIIP and PI good to have you among us. Voted !
  • =TS=Crosshair2, =TS=adrian and =TS=Karateka like this
Posted Image

#10 OFFLINE   =TS=Karateka

=TS=Karateka

Admin

• Moderators
  • 157 posts
  • 146 topics
  • LocationNV
  • Build Type.:Custom Build
  • Ram:32 Gigs
Good

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:13 PM

I would like to request Membership in your outstanding group, I would like to join your friendly community and let it be my last and only virtual Home for gaming. I have known 4 of the =TS= Members that are here now that used to be in PI Clan way back.

So far I have been completely satisfied with your level of professionalship and service. I have played UT3 with 4 of your members and I have lots of fun playing with all of them.

They all know my reputation in UT3 Community, being an UT3 Admin for well over 2 years now, 1st in RIIP Clan, than PI Clan & LSD Clan.

I was really naive and trusted those who I used to call my friends in RIIP Clan & PI Can, and in the end, those few who I trusted and call them my friends, they end up stabbing me in a back, taking away from me what I started, & what I really believed that all my contribution that I made in the Clan made a big difference in UT3 Gaming community.

I left RIIP Clan on my own, because the trust was broken between me and the person that was in charge at that particular time.

With PI Clan was a different story.

I could have made a big deal about it both times, but I didn't.

I was not present when they kicked me out from my own Clan.

I got an email from the person that I started the clan with, letting me know that I was voted out & kicked from the Council and from the Clan, fallowed by false accusations.

None of the accusations that he stated in the email was true.

And the 4 members that used to be in PI can confirm to all of you here, that they really fabricated false accusations about me in order for them to kick me out and steal from my my own Clan that I build from scratch.

In both Clans the Council members completely ignored all the sacrifices that I made 1st with my time that I put in helping the UT3 Servers & the members, & knowing that my enormous financial contribution, made a big difference in our Clan that I started from scratch is something that I will never forget.

I was part of the 1st original founders in both those Clans. I kept all the records that it shows all my financial contribution to prove and back up my statements, just in case one of them will try to dispute my claims.

So far all your members are friendly and polite and I think that I would fit in well.

I am hoping that Team-Stealth Gaming Community will be my last home in a virtual world of Gaming. So far Bringing all my UT3 servers in your gaming Community in just few days the Team-Stealth is now ranked in UT3 2nd Place in the Entire World.

I can imagine the faces of those who betrayed me in PI Clan that are now in charge of Hypervelocity Command Center Gaming Community, when they realized that the soon I joined your group here, their UT3 World rank went down to 3rd place.

I know for a fact that they cannot stand to be ranked 3rd in the world in UT3 and your group now is ranked 2nd in the world for UT3. What a great feeling to be honest. What is really funny is that they are all claiming that they don't care about what rank or stats they have in UT3.

I know better how they think, I was with them for a long time so is no debate about it.

This is their 2nd time I did this to them. When I helped LSD Clan to rank 2nd in the world in UT3, they got so upset that they dismantle the entire PI Clan, by deleting the new web page that was just finished, delete PI Clan from the Game tracker, because they could not stand that the gaming group I joined got ranked 2nd in the World in UT3.

Those bastards the soon they deleted PI Clan from the GameTracker, they all joined your community group here trying to convince your leaders that I was to be banned from this group when i came one time to visit here with few of the members that i knew from PI Clan.

Soon they showed their true color & their true faces here trying to create more drama here in your group where is harmony and peace, and your leaders realized what kind of monsters they are.

Without naming them to you, because your leaders and all of you all ready know very well who the bastards are, because they all ready been kicked out and ban from here for a good reason.

Those bastards cannot stand & hate anybody that are better than them in UT3 or any other game.

I was there I know. Now they deserve everything they got so far.

They know how to deceive people around them and players join their group without knowing that they are control freaks.

Is sad to know that most of their members soon they are going to realize what kind of monsters they are.

So if you want to have me around as a good friend, taking time to manage the UT3 servers and be your friend, and I will do my best to help the player in your ranks please approve my membership.

~Karateka~
  • =TS=Crosshair2, =TS=Zoa and =TS=Karateka like this

1340039311-U1429.gif
So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Crosshair2 at Team-Stealth.com