About This File
The official update for ARMA 2 from 1.05 to 1.07 (including the Steam version, note that Verify file cache and autoupdate will not work properly until the full 1.07 is also out directly on Steam). This free update is sponsored by Sprocket http://www.sprocketidea.com/, the online store where you can buy Arma 2 and other games directly from the developers.
This update is compatible with ANY ORIGINAL VERSION OF ARMA 2 from 1.05
How to install the update
- Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
- It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your ARMA 2 installation (default is C:Program FilesBohemia InteractiveArmA 2 or Bohemia InteractiveArmA2).
- Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible, if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
- DirectX 9 from February 2010 or newer is required and should be updated during the patching process automatically as needed or you can update your version of DirectX from www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/.
* Numerous stability and peformance improvements
* Various multiplayer fixes and improvements
* Improved support for CPUs with 4 and more cores
* Larger file cache on systems with more RAM
* Sound improvements
* AI improvements