By Optimal134This is the install for TRIBES ASCEND it is a fast paced jetpack FPS that has been around for over a decade this is the latest encarnation of the franchise! For anyone who is first person shooter player this is worth a look.This game is free to download and free to play....Enjoy
By =TS=YeomanThe official update for ARMA 2 from 1.05 to 1.07 (including the Steam version, note that Verify file cache and autoupdate will not work properly until the full 1.07 is also out directly on Steam). This free update is sponsored by Sprocket http://www.sprocketidea.com/, the online store where you can buy Arma 2 and other games directly from the developers.
This update is compatible with ANY ORIGINAL VERSION OF ARMA 2 from 1.05
How to install the update
- Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
- It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your ARMA 2 installation (default is C:Program FilesBohemia InteractiveArmA 2 or Bohemia InteractiveArmA2).
- Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible, if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
- DirectX 9 from February 2010 or newer is required and should be updated during the patching process automatically as needed or you can update your version of DirectX from www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/.
* Numerous stability and peformance improvements
* Various multiplayer fixes and improvements
* Improved support for CPUs with 4 and more cores
* Larger file cache on systems with more RAM
* Sound improvements
* AI improvements
By =TS=Yeomanfinal retail patch, more arma stuff can be found here http://www.filefront.com/listing/pub2/ArmA-2
A simple little file for those of us unfortunate enough to have a censorship board that removed all the fun out of Left 4 Dead 2.
Run before you start the game, and hey presto, your gore is back and the corpses (zombie) will burn again. Or Bleed, or just generally act the way they should when you have explosive rounds.